Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Personalised Cards!!!

Hello guys.....
Have you ever searched for a gift for a dear one for hours wandering all over the townAnd failed to find one good enough?
Liked a card at some gift store but you can't buy it .......Coz it says 'sister' when you needed it for your brother.....
Ever wished that you could get a personalised card.....Not online but right in your hands? Then you are now at the right place ........
I'm Bharath Kishore. I'm one of the guys who faced all the above problems and now came up with a solution.
"If you don't find what you want, then make it yourself" This is what I did and now have a great approval from my friends regarding my cards.You can here personalise any kind of card that you need...... And what's more....? Pop up's, Paper craft, Origami - You name it, I have it.Have everything that you wanted to express in your personalised card. (Wanna have a dancing doll inside a sphere when the special one opens the card? no problem ;-)
You can be sure that my models are 100% unique and a model once made shall never be made again.(*)
If ever you need a card made, contact me at bharathkishore2002@gmail.com

No comments: