Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The card to Pranav...


IMAGE0003.BMP
Originally uploaded by bharathkishore2002
This is a card I made for my best friend, Pranava Teja, on his birthday.
The pop-up is in the shape of the hostel building in my college and there's a good enough reason to include this in the card.
One day, during the night, me and my friends were roaming the roof of the building. Then I suddenly wanted to feel what is like standing on the railing of the 40ft high building. So I did it straight away. If you look close in the picture, You can see a little person standing on the top of the structure. I wanted to dedicate the event to him. So the event is in his hands right now.
For a true picture of the hostel building, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that wuz cool dude!!!! surely did remember that so called that " theta " stuff...